Bangweulu, Lakegeographical name
Definition of Bangweulu, Lake
lake about 50 miles (80 kilometers) long in a swampy region of northern Zambia
Note: The area of Lake Bangweulu fluctuates seasonally, and it drains into the Luapula River, a headstream of the Congo River.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Farm Idioms Quiz Take the quiz
- Up in the Sky: A Quiz Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game