Definition of BPV
benign positional vertigo For people with benign positional vertigo (BPV), simple movements such as lying down, sitting up, rolling over in bed or looking upward may cause intense spinning sensations.— M. R. Hiller
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game