Axel Heiberggeographical name
Definition of Axel Heiberg
island of northern Nunavut, Canada, in the Sverdrup Islands west of Ellesmere Island area 15,779 square miles (41,025 square kilometers)
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Provenance of 'Providence'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/16/19
- Lovelock to Trichologist: 8 Words About Hair
- The Haiku That Can Pay You Contest Winners
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?