Atjeh·nese | \ ˌachəˈnēz, ˌä-, -ēs\
Definition of Atjehnese
1 : a Muslim Indonesian people of northern Sumatra
2 : a member of the Atjehnese people
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Advanced Vocabulary Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game