Definition of Atitlán
lake 12 miles (19 kilometers) long in southwestern Guatemala at an altitude of 4700 feet (1432 meters) occupying a crater 1000 feet (305 meters) deep north of Atitlán Volcano
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- We Added New Words to the Dictionary for September 2019
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?