Ars Mag·na | \ ˈärs‧ˈmägnə, ˈärz-, -ag-\
Definition of Ars Magna
: a logistic system designed to function as a universal science that would be basic to all others specifically : the combinative method originally designed by Raymond Lully
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game