Aral Seageographical name
Definition of Aral Sea
Note: The Aral Sea's present area is a small fraction of its pre-1960 peak of 25,500 square miles (66,000 square kilometers) when it was the 4th largest inland body of water in the world. Its shrinkage is due in part to the diversion of water for irrigation from the rivers that flow into it.
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- The Exceptions Quiz III Take the quiz
- Musical Words Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game