Anza-Borrego Desert State Parkgeographical name
Definition of Anza-Borrego Desert State Park
park of more than 935 square miles (2422 square kilometers) located east of San Diego, south of Palm Springs, and west of the Salton Sea in southernmost California
to form ideas or theories about something
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Farm Idioms Quiz Take the quiz
- Up in the Sky: A Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game