An·guil·lu·li·na | \ (ˌ)aŋˌgwilyəˈlīnə, -ēnə\
Definition of Anguillulina
in some classifications
: a genus of widely distributed phasmid nematodes including free-living forms and a number of important plant pathogens and being approximately equal to Tylenchus and Anguina of other classifications
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game