Definition of Almach
— called also Gamma Andromedae
Note: What is visible in the night sky as the star Almach is actually a group of four separate stars: one large star and a second group of three much smaller stars, bound together gravitationally.
Keep scrolling for more
- We Added New Words to the Dictionary for September 2019
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?