Definition of Agavaceae
Note: The family Agavaceae is usually placed in one of two orders (Asparagales or, especially formerly, Liliales) and includes genera (such as Agave, Yucca, and Sansevieria) that had been placed in the families Liliaceae and Amaryllidaceae and are now sometimes placed in a newer family (Asparagaceae).
Keep scrolling for more
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
- A Guide to Using Colons
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?