Definition of African fleabane
: any of several shrubby composite plants (genus Tarchonanthus) having stalked leathery leaves, small flower heads in axillary or terminal clusters, and usually an odor like that of balsam
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game