(it's) no biggieidiom
Definition of (it's) no biggie
—used to indicate that something is not important or not a problem (chiefly US) "Sorry I'm late." "No biggie. I'm not in a hurry."
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words for Summer: A Quiz Take the quiz
- Finance Words Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game