Examples of PERSISTENCE
- He admired her dogged persistence in pursuing the job.
- His persistence in asking for a raise was finally rewarded.
- She has shown a lot of persistence.
First Known Use of PERSISTENCE
Related to PERSISTENCE
- abidance, ceaselessness, continuance, continuity, continuousness, durability, duration, endurance, continuation, subsistence
- cessation, close, discontinuance, discontinuity, end, ending, expiration, finish, stoppage, surcease, termination
Learn More About PERSISTENCE
Seen & Heard
What made you want to look up persistence? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).