Examples of ENTHUSIASTIC
- They were enthusiastic supporters of the president.
- I'm not wildly enthusiastic about your latest idea.
- She received an enthusiastic welcome.
First Known Use of ENTHUSIASTIC
Related to ENTHUSIASTIC
- agog, antsy, anxious, ardent, athirst, avid, crazy, desirous, enthused, eager, excited, geeked [slang], great, greedy, gung ho, hepped up, hopped-up, hot, hungry, impatient, juiced, keen, nuts, pumped, raring, solicitous, stoked [slang], thirsty, voracious, wild
- apathetic, indifferent, uneager, unenthusiastic
Learn More About ENTHUSIASTIC
Seen & Heard
What made you want to look up enthusiastic? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).