Examples of CERTIFIABLE
- Anyone who would run in front of a car like that is certifiable.
- We called in a certifiable expert on legal issues.
- A handful of cinema's certifiable masterpieces are in need of restoration.
First Known Use of CERTIFIABLE
Related to CERTIFIABLE
- bona fide, authentic, certified, dinkum [Australian & New Zealand], echt, genuine, honest, pukka (also pucka), real, right, sure-enough, true
- bogus, counterfeit, fake, false, mock, phony (also phoney), pseudo, sham, spurious, suppositious, supposititious, unauthentic, unreal
Rhymes with CERTIFIABLE
Learn More About CERTIFIABLE
Seen & Heard
What made you want to look up certifiable? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).