: not fit : not having requisite qualifications
Examples of UNQUALIFIED
- He is clearly unqualified for the job.
- It's a judgment that you are unqualified to make.
- You have my unqualified support.
First Known Use of UNQUALIFIED
Related to UNQUALIFIED
- all-out, arrant, blank, blooming [chiefly British], bodacious [Southern & Midland], categorical (also categoric), clean, complete, consummate, cotton-picking, crashing, damn, damned, dead, deadly, definite, downright, dreadful, fair, flat, flat-out, out-and-out, outright, perfect, plumb, profound, pure, rank, regular, sheer, simple, stark, stone, straight-out, thorough, thoroughgoing, total, unadulterated, unalloyed, unconditional, unmitigated, absolute, utter, very
- able, capable, competent, expert, fit, qualified, skilled, skillful, ultracompetent
Learn More About UNQUALIFIED
Seen & Heard
What made you want to look up unqualified? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).