Examples of SPOTTY
- Her work has been spotty.
- The service at that restaurant is a little spotty.
- students with spotty attendance records
First Known Use of SPOTTY
Related to SPOTTY
- aperiodic, casual, catchy, choppy, discontinuous, episodic (also episodical), erratic, intermittent, irregular, occasional, spasmodic, spastic, sporadic, fitful, unsteady
- constant, continuous, habitual, periodic, regular, repeated, steady
Next Word in the Dictionary: spot upPrevious Word in the Dictionary: spottleAll Words Near: spotty
Seen & Heard
What made you want to look up spotty? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).