Examples of SATISFACTORY
- The job requires a satisfactory level of performance.
- Results are less satisfactory than had been anticipated.
- He gave a satisfactory account of how the accident had happened.
- The movie was brought to a satisfactory close.
- His work has been satisfactory, but not outstanding.
First Known Use of SATISFACTORY
Related to SATISFACTORY
- agreeable, all right, alright, copacetic (also copasetic or copesetic), ducky, fine, good, hunky-dory, jake [slang], OK (or okay), palatable
- disagreeable, unsatisfactory
Learn More About SATISFACTORY
Seen & Heard
What made you want to look up satisfactory? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).