Examples of IMPLAUSIBLE
- She's been making implausible claims.
- He gave an implausible excuse for showing up late for work.
- The novel has an implausible ending.
First Known Use of IMPLAUSIBLE
Related to IMPLAUSIBLE
- fantastic (also fantastical), incredible, inconceivable, incredulous, unbelievable, uncompelling, unconceivable, unconvincing, unimaginable, unthinkable
- believable, cogitable, conceivable, convincing, credible, creditable, imaginable, plausible, supposable, thinkable
Learn More About IMPLAUSIBLE
Seen & Heard
What made you want to look up implausible? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).