— dis·ad·van·ta·geous·ly adverb
— dis·ad·van·ta·geous·ness noun
Examples of DISADVANTAGEOUS
- They might have to resell the property at a disadvantageous time.
- Minority groups find themselves in a disadvantageous position.
- The current system is disadvantageous to women.
First Known Use of DISADVANTAGEOUS
Related to DISADVANTAGEOUS
- counter, adverse, hostile, inimical, negative, prejudicial, unfavorable, unfriendly, unsympathetic, untoward
- advantageous, favorable, friendly, positive, supportive, sympathetic, well-disposed
Learn More About DISADVANTAGEOUS
Seen & Heard
What made you want to look up disadvantageous? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).