: feeling worry or concern
: having an interest or involvement in something
: having a relation to something
a : interestedly engaged <concerned with books and music>
b : culpably involved : implicated <arrested all concerned>
Examples of CONCERNED
- The school's decision is being questioned by a group of concerned parents.
- Her family was very concerned for her safety.
- Voters are deeply concerned about the economy.
- a discussion that will be of interest to everyone concerned
- The lawyers called a meeting of all the concerned parties.
First Known Use of CONCERNED
Learn More About CONCERNED
Seen & Heard
What made you want to look up concerned? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).