Synonyms & Antonyms of prejudgment
See the Dictionary Definition
an attitude, belief, or impression formed in advance of actual experience of something
- the general public's prejudgment of the accused before the trial had even started
Synonyms for prejudgment
Words Related to prejudgment
Near Antonyms for prejudgment
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/22/19
- Is 'Positively' Positively Legal?
- The True Story of 'Realize' and 'Realise'
- Out to Sea with 'Wave' and 'Waive'
Ask the Editors
- Name that Food Quiz Take the quiz
- Pass the Little Ribbons: A Pasta Word Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game