Merriam-Webster's Intermediate Thesaurus
This newly revised and updated edition is written especially for the needs of students grades 5-8, ages 11-14. Newly added vocabulary pays particular attention to this age group in the areas of social media, technology, and entertainment.
- More than 150,000 word choices include synonyms, antonyms, related words, and phrases
- New, up-to-date idiomatic and colloquial phrases added at many entries
- Entries feature concise statements of shared meanings
- Includes a usage example for every synonym, with many revised to full sentences, that today's students will find relatable
- The perfect companion to the updated Merriam-Webster's Intermediate Dictionary (© 2011)
Format: Laminated hardcover
Size: 896 pages; 7 1/4" x 9 1/2"