The Merriam-Webster Dictionary (Mass-market paperback)
An all new edition of the best-selling dictionary covering core vocabulary of everyday life.
- New words added from a variety of fields
- More than 75,000 updated definitions
- Includes pronunciations, word origins, synonym lists, and over 8,000 usage examples to aid understanding—more than ever before
- Useful tables and special sections on Foreign Words & Phrases, Biographical Names, and Geographical Names
- New words added include: bromance, hashtag, and carbon footprint
Format: Mass-market paperback
Size: 960 pages; 4 1/8" X 6 3/4"