Merriam-Webster's Intermediate Dictionary
Newly Revised & Updated! For students grades 6–8, ages 11–14. Revised and updated edition of the best-selling dictionary written especially for middle school students.
- Features nearly 70,000 entries with new words and meanings added across a variety of fields including technology, social media, science, health, and popular culture
- 23,000 usage examples and more than 1,000 carefully drawn illustrations clarify and expand understanding
- Abundant word history and synonym paragraphs
- A great study aid for students building vocabulary and engaging with more complex text
- New words added include: autocorrect, dystopia, biomass, and Internet of Things
Format: Laminated hardcover
Size: 1,024 pages; 7 1/4" x 9 1/2"