Merriam-Webster's Intermediate Dictionary
Revised & Updated Edition! For students grades 68, ages 1114. New edition of the best-selling dictionary written especially for middle school students.
- Features nearly 70,000 entries
- Includes 200 newly added words and meanings across a variety of fields including technology, social media, science, health, and popular culture
- 23,000 usage examples and more than 1,000 carefully drawn illustrations clarify and expand understanding
- Abundant word history and synonym paragraphs
- A great study aid for students building vocabulary and engaging with more complex text
- New words added include: cloud computing, derecho, selfie, and tweet
Format: Laminated hardcover
Size: 1,024 pages; 7 1/4" x 9 1/2"