Merriam-Webster's Dictionary for Children
An all-new essential dictionary for children grades 3-5, ages 8-11 at an affordable price. © 2010
- More than 36,000 entries with abundant usage sentences and phrases
- Hundreds of illustrations, photographs, and diagrams supplement definitions
- More than 220 word history paragraphs and 120 synonym paragraphs clarify meaning
- Pronunciation paragraphs at the beginning of each letter explain the sounds that letters can have.
- Special sections include U.S. Presidents, signs and symbols, and A Guide for Writers
Format: Trade Paperback
Size: 672 pages; 7 3/8" x 9 1/4"