antireticular cytotoxic serumnoun
Medical Definition of antireticular cytotoxic serum
: a serum prepared from blood of horses inoculated with cells of normal human spleen and bone marrow and claimed to have restorative and regenerative effects on certain reticular tissues in humans
to form ideas or theories about something
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Farm Idioms Quiz Take the quiz
- Up in the Sky: A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game