Medical Definition of Bowenoid papulosis
: a skin condition that is marked by the presence of flat or wartlike, often pigmented lesions in the anogenital area and is associated with certain human papillomaviruses (such as HPV-16)
Note: The lesions of Bowenoid papulosis are typically benign and asymptomatic but may sometimes develop into squamous cell carcinoma.
incapable of being surmounted or overcome
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words for Summer: A Quiz Take the quiz
- Finance Words Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game