wig outphrasal verb
wigged out; wigging out; wigs out
Definition of wig out
: to become very upset or to cause (someone) to become very upset She wigged out when the police arrived. The movie totally wigged me out.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game