variants: or white-nosed monkey \ ˈ⸗ˌ⸗- \
Definition of white-nosed guenon
: a monkey (Cercopithecus nictitans) of western central Africa marked with a white blotch on the muzzle
to form ideas or theories about something
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Farm Idioms Quiz Take the quiz
- Up in the Sky: A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game