Definition of unconfessed
1 : not avowed, acknowledged, or confessed The society is heavy with unconfessed sins …— G. K. Chesterton unconfessed desires
2 : not having confessed For his crime his life is forfeited by the law … but it were peril to my own soul to let him die unconfessed and unabsolved.— Mark Twain
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- The Provenance of 'Providence'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/16/19
- Lovelock to Trichologist: 8 Words About Hair
- The Haiku That Can Pay You Contest Winners
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Summer 2019 Words of the Day Quiz Take the quiz
- Obscure Shapes Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game