Definition of unaccredited
: not recognized as meeting prescribed standards or requirements : not accredited an unaccredited institution As the school was unaccredited and still didn't offer degrees (as opposed to certificates), they were ineligible for federal loans.— Leslie Spenser
Keep scrolling for more
incapable of being surmounted or overcome
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words for Summer: A Quiz Take the quiz
- Finance Words Quiz Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game