think outphrasal verb
Definition of think out
: to think about (something, such as a problem) for a period of time in an effort to find a solution, make a decision, etc. I need time to think things out. The details of the contract have been carefully thought out.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game