Definition of sis
(Entry 1 of 3)
Definition of SIS (Entry 2 of 3)
Note: The Secret Intelligence Service is a British government agency that is responsible for the collection and analysis of information about foreign countries or groups.
Definition of -sis (Entry 3 of 3)
Keep scrolling for more
- Hot Enough for You? Words for the Summer Heat
- Where Does 'Run-of-the-Mill' Come From?
- The Provenance of 'Providence'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/16/19
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Summer 2019 Words of the Day Quiz Take the quiz
- Obscure Shapes Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game