Definition of self-instruction
: the act or process of teaching oneself : instruction of oneself After a year and a half of self-instruction, he began taking lessons from local artists.— Unsie Zuege … learn about other free online services, including … tutorials for self-instruction … and more. — Wicked Local Kingston (Massachusetts)
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- We Added New Words to the Dictionary for September 2019
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?