Definition of sark
(Entry 1 of 2)
dialectal, chiefly British
Definition of Sark (Entry 2 of 2)
island in the English Channel that is one of the Channel Islands and is a dependency of Guernsey area 2 square miles (5.2 square kilometers)
Keep scrolling for more
an act or instance of editing or removing
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- 12 Words For A Lunar Travelogue
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 7/19/19
- On ‘Perpetrate’ and ‘Perpetuate’
- 13 Verbs From The Breakfast Table
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?