Definition of roughcast
(Entry 1 of 2)
Definition of roughcast (Entry 2 of 2)
1 : a rough model
2 : a plaster of lime mixed with shells or pebbles used for covering buildings
3 : a rough surface finish (as of a plaster wall)
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- The Provenance of 'Providence'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/16/19
- Lovelock to Trichologist: 8 Words About Hair
- The Haiku That Can Pay You Contest Winners
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?