Definition of rewarm
: to make (something or someone) warm again : to bring (something or someone) back to a hotter temperature rewarm a cup of coffee "If you're outside and you start feeling your fingers get a little bit tingly or painful, you shouldn't ignore those signs," [Dr. Edmundo] Mandac said. "Go in and rewarm yourself." — WTOP.com (Washington, DC)
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Where Does 'Run-of-the-Mill' Come From?
- The Provenance of 'Providence'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/16/19
- Lovelock to Trichologist: 8 Words About Hair
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Summer 2019 Words of the Day Quiz Take the quiz
- Obscure Shapes Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game