reconnected; reconnecting; reconnects
Definition of reconnect
: to connect again The project … is reconnecting a road that was buried after a massive landslide …— Juan Reyes The organization also hosts family workshops that allow returning servicemen and women to reconnect with their children through woodworking projects such as bird houses.— Deborah Sullivan Brennan
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
- A Guide to Using Colons
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?