Definition of quadruplicate
(Entry 1 of 3)
1 : consisting of or existing in four corresponding or identical parts or examples quadruplicate invoices
2 : being the fourth of four things exactly alike
Definition of quadruplicate (Entry 2 of 3)
Definition of quadruplicate (Entry 3 of 3)
1 : four copies all alike —used with in typed in quadruplicate
2 : one of four things exactly alike specifically : one of four identical copies
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Where Does 'Run-of-the-Mill' Come From?
- The Provenance of 'Providence'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/16/19
- Lovelock to Trichologist: 8 Words About Hair
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Summer 2019 Words of the Day Quiz Take the quiz
- Obscure Shapes Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game