Definition of panini
Note: Panini is a plural form in Italian but is commonly used as both a singular and a plural in English. Its use as a singular has given rise the variant plural form paninis. The use of panino as a singular form in English has become relatively uncommon as panini has become established as the usual singular.
Keep scrolling for more
- Do You 'Rein In' or 'Reign In' Something?
- Tiger Mom, Helicopter Parent, and More Words for Parenting Types
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 6/21/19
- An Overview of the Contronym 'Overlook'
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words for Summer: A Quiz Take the quiz
- Finance Words Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game