Definition of olingo
Note: Olingos feed primarily on fruit but their diet may include nectar, flowers, insects, and small animals (as mice and birds). The olingo resembles another member of its family, the kinkajou, but unlike the kinkajou, does not possess a prehensile tail.
Keep scrolling for more
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Advanced Vocabulary Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game