Definition of multiblade
: having more than one and usually several blades a multiblade pocketknife multiblade disposable razors Then, just after the Civil War, several U.S. companies patented a type of wind machine that was to become a symbol of the Great Plains: the multibladed, water-pumping "wind motor," perched atop a pointed derrick.— Janet L. Hopson
Keep scrolling for more
incapable of being surmounted or overcome
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words for Summer: A Quiz Take the quiz
- Finance Words Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game