Definition of misbound
1 of a book : bound in such a manner that one or more pages is missing or incorrectly placed or positioned Check the pages of this new edition carefully, as two review copies were misbound.— Charles Solomon
2 of pages : incorrectly placed or positioned within a bound book … noticed that two of its pages appeared misbound alongside pages of a similar Quranic manuscript from a later date.— Dan Bilefsky
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- We Added New Words to the Dictionary for September 2019
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?