Definition of integrator
: one that integrates something A reseller and integrator of computer equipment and systems, … MicroAge operates in an environment in which gross profits are a slender 5% to 6%.— Leslie Brokaw especially : a device or computer unit that adds together variable quantities in a manner comparable to mathematical integration (see integration sense 2)
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- We Added New Words to the Dictionary for September 2019
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?