Definition of chemometrics
: the application of statistics to the field of chemical analysis The system doesn't directly measure boiling points and other physical properties; rather, it used chemometrics to infer them from the process stream's chemical composition. — Chemical & Engineering News
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Casting Light on 'Angel'
- Words We're Watching: 'Lewk'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/8/19
- Words We're Watching: 'Nibling'
Ask the Editors
- Confusing Words—A Quiz Take the quiz
- Here Be Dragons: A Creature Identification Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game