Definition of bingeable
: having multiple episodes or parts that can be watched in rapid succession : suitable for binge-watching The premise of this remarkable new bingeable dramedy doesn't reveal itself until the pilot's halfway mark.— Ray Rahman When Netflix dropped the highly bingeable collection The Comedy Lineup in early July, audiences and critics alike flocked to the streaming giant's latest experiment in original stand-up production.— Andrew Husband
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Hot Enough for You? Words for the Summer Heat
- Where Does 'Run-of-the-Mill' Come From?
- The Provenance of 'Providence'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/16/19
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Summer 2019 Words of the Day Quiz Take the quiz
- Obscure Shapes Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game