Definition of basehead
: a person who freebases cocaine “Simone, I want to make an investment.” “What kind of investment?” “Crack. … Weed is cool, but crack is better money. Once them baseheads get going they completely loyal customers.”— Sister Souljah, The Coldest Winter Ever, 1999
Keep scrolling for more
to form ideas or theories about something
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Farm Idioms Quiz Take the quiz
- Up in the Sky: A Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game