Definition of Yemen
Note: Yemen is a republic that was formed in 1990 by the merger of the Yemen Arab Republic, whose capital was Sanaa, with the People's Democratic Republic of Yemen, whose capital was Aden.
Keep scrolling for more
to form ideas or theories about something
Get Word of the Day daily email!
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Farm Idioms Quiz Take the quiz
- Up in the Sky: A Quiz Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game